Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Party Redemption and A Bold Move.

 
Redemption:

This is the one and only picture I took of me in my costume this year. It's a bit fuzzy because it was taken from inside a ziploc baggie. It was a joke that I didn't go through with all night - a joke based on last year's fiasco. Let's just say the ladies were very much "on parade" as The Hubs would say. But - I successfully made it through the party with a dry and fully-functional phone. ;)

A Bold Move:
 
The party was somewhat lame. Ok, it was really lame. It was hosted by The Friend, but half of our group wasn't there because they were out of town and the other people at the party were friends of people we didn't know. We drank and eventually ended up outside with two friends and we passed the pipe a bit.

After a while outside with the pipe we all headed inside. The Hubs started playing beer pong and I got a text from The Friend.

"Let's go outside and play"

Assuming he was joking I joked back with him that I have permission, but I doubt he did. *Side note - keep in mind his girlfriend was there. As in unknowing girlfriend. Yea, yea I know - a girlfriend. Whole other post...* He replied that he didn't need it. I showed the text to The Hubs and asked if he was ok with me calling his bluff. He laughed and said sure. I headed out and waited.

And waited.

A few minutes and no show. I came back inside and laughed as he sat on the couch watching me walk back in. He was talking to a guy who had just arrived and the look on his face was priceless.

I got back to the beer pong as my phone went off again.

"Try again in 5 min"

Yea, right. So I said I'd follow him this time. A few minutes later I got a text that just said "now".

I went outside and what-the-fuck, no one was outside. So I waited and decided this was the last time I would do this. He was clearly too drunk. And let's face it, we've all discussed it and there was no chance he was going through with it. But then, what-do-ya-know the door opened and out he stepped.

Uh oh.

I literally thought, "holy shit, he showed???" and tried my best not to show the "holy fuck, what do I do now" feeling I was having. I honestly think I had been feeling brave never thinking he would show up. We've been at this serious he-knows-what-we-are flirtation for over a year, why would tonight be different?

Ok, I thought, time to put your proverbial money where your mouth is, Jane. I took a deep swig of  my Bacardi.

I was leaning on the house which was the most out-of-range view from the sliding glass door. (I was drunk and high so it seemed like the best place to be for a secret meeting) He walked over with a drunken sway and made his apologies for being stuck in conversation at the last attempt. He told me if I took a few steps back he was going to do "something" to me. In drunken arrogance I took myself all the way to the edge of the porch without leaving the concrete.

We drunkenly stumbled through conversation about his girlfriend, The Hubs, Me, Him. And soon I realized that his hand was up my dress on my ass. The look on his face was clearly waiting for my reaction. When I didn't push him away his hand stayed. He kept saying I needed to step around the corner, he wanted to fuck me. *Side note: two things - I didn't have permission to fuck him. I needed to discuss that with The Hubs before going that far. I have never played alone and I wasn't going to start when I was outside the door from an unknowing girlfriend  with other people I know and spend a lot of time with. Also, I was only off of my monthly cycle by about a day, and for me that is not in the clear for fucking. And I would almost rather die than start fucking someone and have that sort of incident. So, I knew that fucking was not happening.* I made the conscious decision to not go around the corner. I knew how drunk he and I both were and how much the tension has built up and I was not going to allow the alcohol put us in a situation we would regret.

I got a text from The Hubs giving a heads up that his girlfriend was showing people around the house and may head for the porch. The Friend thought this was the funniest thing ever. That my husband was actually watching out for me to be naughty. His hand, however still hadn't left my ass. That is, until it moved around to the front. I was still leaning on the wall and I wasn't going to let him go all the way in, so I held firm and he got a fingertip in the upper v of the pussy.

As if on cue, he pulled his hands away and started walking to the sliding door. As he reached the door I saw his girlfriend walk up. I knew she hadn't seen anything because I saw her make it to the door. He had seen her in plenty of time (almost like he knows what he's doing... hmmm...? lol) and walked over. She came out and he walked inside. I knew it looked bad, if she had any sense of the flirtation it would look really bad. So, I *smoothly*(it seemed smooth but I was drunk and high, there really is no telling) covered by saying I was just drinking too much and needed air. He had come out to check on me but suggested I needed more alcohol instead. (Totally believable if you know him) Apparently she bought it as then we discussed mundane things like how she wanted him to put a pool in his backyard.

Yep, just another pair of ladies chit-chatting it up.

I headed inside and The Hubs and I made our exit. I did my best to tell The Hubs every single word and move I could remember. He seemed OK with everything, as best I could tell while intoxicated. We got home and I took out my built-up horniness on his cock taking down everything he gave me and continuing - he actually had to ask me to stop after he'd cum! Shortly after, we fucked some more and I passed out.

I woke up to 10 text messages and a voice message from a missed call around 2 a.m. All of them had the same gist... he was still able to smell my pussy on his fingers and he was liking it. A lot. Also, that he was ready as soon as I was ready to fuck alone. (Whole. Other. Topic.) I just need to tell him when and where.

I can't lie and say that wasn't/isn't a turn on. I was no where near him, had denied him and he was still totally wanting me. I mean, it's someone who has built-up pure lust after you. It's hot. And even in {this}swinger life it is a rarity.

So what now?

Your guess is (almost) as good as mine. To be honest I can't get a 100% fix on how The Hubs feels about the idea. If I had to guess it's that he's torn between thinking it's a bad idea and not wanting to take a fanatsy away from me. And seriously, that is just the tip of the iceberg. The second biggest hitch is it means alone play. And I'm a total fucking lunatic when it comes to that. Sometimes I think it would be different because this is a friend I know and trust, but then I think all of the same reasons for my anxieties over playing alone don't change even with a friend. So, back to square one.

In talking with The Hubs we found that my perspective on the night was very different from him. He was, after all way more sober than I was. {Thank you, baby!} For instance, I thought I was outside for 10-15 min, turns out it was more like 20-30! Ooops. I've asked him to write about the party from his perspective, but I am not sure if I've convinced him yet.

In any case it was a bold move, that's for sure. What it will mean, I guess only time with tell.

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment