Thursday, October 18, 2012

Booty Call



Sometimes you have to laugh at this lifestyle. Yesterday, I got a text for a blow job booty call from a previous playmate. I laughed at his ballsy-stupidity as I turned him down.

To explain I need to back up a few weeks. A playmate from about a year ago found me again on AFF and sent me an email. We started talking again and decided to set up a play-date. At the last minute he bailed, without explanation. Or phone call. Or text. As in he stood me up. Oh well, moving on.

Until yesterday, when I got a text testing the waters with a hello.

I took my opportunity to be nice. We got the pleasantries out of the way and I asked what happened. When he sent back a lame-o response I said the text book flirtation statement:

 Well, you'll just have to make it up to me next time ;)
 
To which he responded:

          I need a bj so bad

That was when I started laughing. Out loud.

It went downhill from there. Ending with him requesting that he come over for me to give him an (apparently) much needed blow job. Um, no. And this is why:

     1. A booty call can be great, if you're an established fuck buddy! He's not, he's only been over one time and that was a year ago. Then he didn't show up last time - what about this makes you think you can randomly request a booty call? Hmmm.

     2. A one sided booty call? Seriously? So basically you're saying you want to come to my house for me to blow you and get nothing from it. There is only one man I get enough pleasure from blowing that I don't need reciprocation and I married him many years ago. And he's not you!

     3. He knows I don't play alone. Which is probably why he thought he was safe just asking for a blow job but it's still skirting The Hubs, which is never cool.

Maybe I should just be flattered he still remembered my cock sucking skills after all this time.

hahaha

The Wife.

    
 
 

3 comments: