Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Over the edge

Yesterday I was horny all day. Instead of taking care of myself I let it build all day, saving it up for The Hubs...

I knew what I wanted... To be filled and fucked. Hard.

I started with some hitachi rubbing while he lubed up a vibrating anal bead wand. In that went while my pussy creamed up knowing what was coming.

Pretty soon The Hubs slid his cock into my pussy and I started cumming all over him. Being filled and stretched and the hitachi on my clit, he barely had to move and I was cumming again and again.

I begged for him to be in my ass, so out came a dildo to replace his cock in my pussy. He lubed up a bit and more and slid in to my tight asshole. He started to fuck me harder and harder and holy fuckballs did I keep cumming. My holes tightening around his cock and the dildo leaving my cream all over it.

For a while afterward I lay in bed trying to regain my focus an ability to move! The Hubs jumped in the shower and after a while we were just relaxing in bed again.

I looked over and saw a big cock next to me and thought... Mmmmm...

The blow job was slow and deliberate. Taking my time licking and just enjoying his cock. After a while he asked if I wanted his load down my throat or in my pussy. Now, I was really sore, but really turned on all over again... So I said something naughty about taking my dirty (sore) pussy again - well, whatever I said was so hot it threw The Hubs over the edge and his load started blasting down my throat.

LOVE. THAT.

Anytime I say or do something that makes it impossible for The Hubs to hold back - seriously - HOT. It's a mix of feeling sexy, sexual and powerful. Kind of a sexual power trip. The look on his face, the sound in his voice... It says it all.

Mmm, I'm getting worked up just thinking about it!

Happy Tuesday ;)

The Wife

1 comment: