Saturday, June 30, 2012

Nobility sucks

Recently in a (very) drunk text The Friend admitted that if he didn't think it would hurt his friendship with The Hubs then he would have fucked me long ago already.

My first thought was "seriously how much more do you need to know that he's ok with it??!"

You see last weekend at my birthday drink-a-thon The Hubs personally told The Friend that if he had not brought his girl that night he was going to send me home with him. (something we've never done before - whole other topic)

When I reminded him of this fact he said oh, he was just kidding.

I literally laughed out loud. I respect his true friendship and nobility. Truly, I do. But, it's more than that. It's also that he still doesn't really think The Hubs could possibly be ok with it. For a split second I thought "he needs to see naughty twitter (without actually giving my name of course) or send him to the AFF site. Give him a glimpse of the swinger community. Maybe the he would understand how The Hubs could consider sharing me with him. But then I realized that's just crazy. He has to figure this situation out in his head on his own. If he isn't totally comfortable that The Hubs is cool it would be an uncomfortable if we ever did play.

He will either eventually balls up or it will be a never itch that never gets scratched.

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully he'll figure it out so you can all enjoy it.

    In the meantime, I'll just wish I was him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like,thumbs up.

    ReplyDelete