Friday, June 1, 2012

First Impressions are everything...



Last week I got an email on our AFF account asking me if I wanted to text with this guy. I explained that we don't normally text at first, that usually we use instant messenger or emails to get to know each other before. (Because, let's face it - it's a lot easier to delete someone out of your life when they don't have your phone number)

But - I said, oh well I'm getting drunk tonight so we'll see if I can make an exception, send me your phone number. He responded right away and The Hubs and I went off to drink with friends...Fast forward to 10 pm - only 4 hours after HE sent ME his phone number asking me to text him. (keep remembering that part) So I was drunk (I know, you're shocked) so I text him.

No response...

No response..At this point I'm pretty amazed, but think oh well, I guess I've gotten my answer about this guy!

 3 days later I get a response. As you can see from the above picture it was a totally ridiculous answer. I didn't respond. And yes, you've missed your "opertunity" because if you don't have the respect for me in the first conversation we have (or attempt to have) then you're not going to work out and I'm going to save myself the headache!

Remember, you never get a second chance at a first impression...

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment