Sunday, October 30, 2011

Enjoy




Hope you all enjoyed this picture of me at my Halloween party... shortly after I accidentally killed my iPhone by dropping it in the toilet.

A moment of silence please...

How exactly did that happen you ask?

Well, it started with the choice not to take my purse into the party. But since I'm a mother I always keep my phone on me in case the babysitter sends out a distress call. About a 1/2 of a Bacardi bottle and a few puffs later I went to the bathroom. Placing my phone on the counter top I then had to sweep my cape up so I wouldn't get it dirty.

I swung my cape a little hard and ended up with the whole thing covering my head... keep in mind I'm drunk at this point - so I struggled with it so I could see and then sat down. Being that I was alone I decided to drunk tweet - which was when I reached for my phone and realized it wasn't on the counter anymore. Insert heart attack as I frantically searched the floor... Then stood up (note - I did not start going potty yet, everyone at the party wanted to know if I'd peed on it! LOL) and found it swimming in the toilet.

This is when I started to repeat "Ohhhh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, nooo nooo noooo please please please fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck" over and over. I came out of the bathroom and grabbed the owner of the house by his shoulders and said in my most sober tone I NEED RICE!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is where it remains...

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. Veronica killed an iPhone that way, it "jumped" into the toilet somehow.

    I like how you're using your tongue :-)

    ReplyDelete