Sunday, October 16, 2011

I thought I knew what I was in for...


The evening started out pretty normal. The Hubs had come home with a 6-pack of my favorite cider (see #81 & 82 100 Things about The Wife) and some dark chocolate. My estimation was he wanted me drunk and appreciative for an extra special blow job. The Saturday evening carried on with drinking, dinner and some smoking.

After all of the other members of our household were in bed we watched some tv and hung out for a while. He pulled out a few toys for cleaning and posted some cryptic messages on twitter about our night ahead. I could tell he was planning on being rough. (Which is not something we do all all the time) He gave me a few whips over the course of an hour or so, and then I got up to make the check in rounds of the house.

As I made it back to our bedroom I saw the door was slightly pulled away from the wall looking like someone was standing behind the door. Knowing that The Hubs likes to scare me I walked slowly into the bedroom bracing for the jump-out-and-scare-me moment. Two steps into the bedroom and no sign of The Hubs until I heard the faintest sound of footsteps and before I could comprehend what was taking place my tiny g-string had been ripped off of my body (like seriously disintegrated with one rip) and I was being blindfolded and led around by the tight grip on my neck.

That was just the beginning...

Soon my hands were tied to the headboard of the bed, with my feet being strapped at my ankles and then pulled up in the air by a strap he can tighten. (In my head I thought, "oh I totally forgot we had this thing") I felt his tongue go to work on my helpless pussy as I wiggled around in pleasure. After I sprayed his face he moved on to the fuck saw... (see #86) which is hard to handle when you are tied up and can't contort my body in ecstasy like I normally do. This time I sprayed so much that I hit the wall behind me (and my leg in the process) even with my blindfold on I could tell that it was a big one... 

In between rounds he would take my head and lead me to his cock and force it as far as he could down my throat. The whip also stayed out, and anytime I said "ouch" I was punished a little bit more... He continued on with two more toys fucking me as if we were in a gang bang, each time I had to spray him to get him to stop. Finally he said the gang bang was over, and as always he takes me last. With my hands and legs still tied in the air, and my blindfold still tight over my eyes I felt his rock hard cock slide into my dripping wet abused pussy. He fucked me until I begged him to cum with me as I exploded on him one last time.

It was an amazing, and epic night of cumming and sharing experiences beyond our normal. And, like I said... I thought I knew what I was in for!

Heavy S&M isn't really my thing, but I know that The Hubs is really into dominating. So sometimes we do it, and  I go with it, and I get off on the enjoyment he is having (well and it doesn't change the fact that he's eating & fucking me crazy good too!) from dominating me. I know the safe word and I've seen his ability to go from 10000% to 0% in a millisecond at it's use. Now, I'm not saying what we did was in heavy or hard core but for me, who is usually a lightweight it was more hard core than we had done before. The adrenaline of the grab was real he did a great job, I never saw him or heard him and I was even expecting to be scared. I've never seen panties fall apart that easily. He made it look like he was ripping off a piece of Velcro, I barely felt them disappear.

Did I mention it was epic?

>;-)

The Wife

PS - A blow job followed about a 1/2 hour after I was untied :)






5 comments:

  1. Wow, quite the night!

    I've told you how much I love a woman who squirts like you do, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubman, we just seem to be good matches in a lot of ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic night. We just found your blog and look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, sounds fantastic. Thanks for sharing the story. Only thing that could make it better would have been some pictures or video. LOL. You guys are great. Would love to party with you two.

    @Tony_in_Tampa

    ReplyDelete