Wednesday, July 27, 2011

After all these years...

Last night I was folding laundry in a tube top beach cover up dress. This "dress" leaves very little to the imagination and I don't help much by not wearing anything underneath. But hey, I'm at home so I'm allowed, right? Hehehe

Normal life was happening all around me, The Hubs was getting a snack for The Kid, the dog was running around and all was good.

As I was standing along side the bed The Hubs walked past me from behind. As he did he reached out and brushed his hand so slightly over my bare ass. It was a split second, but it send chills through my entire body. The kind like when you are first start dating someone in high school and hold hands for the first time. And you expect fireworks to shoot from your head, fingertips and toes.

Except we have been "together" for over 15 years, and in that time his hand(s) have grazed over my bare bum countless times. But in that moment, the unexpected sexiness of it all took me back to the summers of young love and lust.

It made me think, he surely still has "it" and to those who may ignorantly think that swingers don't love their spouses or aren't physically attracted to them anymore, or even those who think swinging will "save" their marriage I say I can't help but feel pity. For I have a connection with my husband that cannot be broken by how many people we have sex with.

I may not have a perfect life, but for me it's pretty damn close, and that is alright by me.

Still lusting after The Hubs,
The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment