Monday, March 18, 2013

Tales from a Bachelorette Party: Rules


A note: The Hubs and I have both recently returned from celebrating the Bachelor/Bachelorette parties for our friends' upcoming wedding. The Hubs and guy friends headed to Mile Zero, USA and The Ladies and I headed to our somewhat-local beach. Same weekend, separate parties and some of the stories are too good not to share.

Rules

As The Hubs and I we were both traveling to "Spring Break destinations" and we try to think ahead we talked ahead of time about what we were OK with each other doing and not doing.

Keep in mind that none of our friends really know about our Swinger Lifestyle. The only ones that have been told didn't believe it. So mostly they think I'm all talk, and just a little slutty-talker. Yes, The Friend knows about it but he's never witnessed it in action.

The Hubs was sent with condoms and permission to have fun and take a picture for me if he could!The Hubs and I joked that this would be the true test of the "Bro Code" they all joke about having. Could they really keep their mouths shut if he slipped away for some sex with a random college girl? Or would the other wives text message alerts be lit up immediately?  My second stipulation was I wanted dirt on everyone! ha! To hell with the bro code for me (although I'm sure he holds some stories back) I want to know everything!!! In the end he had one real opportunity and it ended up not working out because of the idiocy of one of the other guys. Ya gotta love men.

For me, I was off to our somewhat-local beach with 5 other ladies. The group was eclectic, including one newbie, one outsider and one we can all take in small doses. At least it would be interesting, I thought to myself! The Hubs sent me with really one stipulation. And really, I have to give it as a quote to get the full effect. He said:
"I just have one thing to say. If you girls end up going all lesbo on each other and you finally lick a twat and I'm not there to see it... We're gonna have problems"
Insert hilarious laughter here.

We love how you men think all we do at these all-female gatherings is pillow fight and masturbate with each other in front of mirrors.  I broke the Hubs-code on that one and informed the ladies to please restrain me should I decide to go for the twat without The Hubs there! hahaha

The Wife

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, other guys. I always loved it when one of my buddies screwed up a chance at some fun for me. I feel for your Hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its awesome you have that kind of openness, I strive towards an open relationship as cool as this.

    I am new reader, I have just followed you, I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it very much and this is very nice blog here here is given nice information about your happiness.

    ReplyDelete