Thursday, March 7, 2013

On loyalty

Loyal is one of those words I hope people think of when trying to describe me. Cross someone I love and you are going to see my loyalties up close and personal. I will fight for those I love with everything I have in me. It's just who I am.

So how exactly does that mesh with being a swinger? You may be surprised to know it works out pretty well actually.

The first thing you have to remember is this entire lifestyle (at least for us) comes with complete openness about our wants, needs and feelings and swing experiences. There are no secrets and no pressure between the two of us.

And the most important aspect is that our love for each other is deep, strong and 100% kept away from our swing-life. There is no situation or person or fucking-ability that will ever diminish what I feel for The Hubs and what he feels for me. Sex with others is just for the fun of having sex with new people or in new settings. Nothing more, nothing less.

I was asked in response to my Alone blog if I was saying I was more loyal than most women or even more loyal than The Hubs because I don't play alone while he sometimes does. I don't see it that way at all. My choice to not play alone isn't because I love The Hubs more than he loves me. It isn't that I am more loyal than he or other women are. It is simply my comfort level. I have seriously considered it before and like I said there is someone I want to do it with. But in the end it hasn't felt right.

I know a swinger marriage is hard to understand, but trust me when I say loyalties are never an issue!

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment