Friday, March 1, 2013

Preference

Sexual, that is...

Everyone has one and in my opinion no one is wrong. Maybe you prefer men, maybe you prefer women. Maybe you prefer either or both at the same time! Maybe you don't like either? (But, then you probably wouldn't be reading a sex blog, soooo maybe not...) Personally, I don't care what your preference may be, that is, as long as you respect mine.

 
Yes, I am a swinger. But no I am not bisexual. I think women are great! I love watching another lady going to town sucking The Hubs cock or the two of them fucking away. And I'm not opposed to playing with the ladies with toys, or kissing/touching etc. but I'm not into pussy eating. It just isn't something I desire to do. Hell, everyone has their line and my line is drawn at twat-licking.

I am always up front about it with potentials and usually they are ok with it. But then there are the ones who feel they need to try and push the limits. From the ladies out there I've been called a "pillow princess" and various other things and the men always want to change my mind. "Oh, but my wife's pussy is so great!" I believe you, really, I'm sure she is pussy-Queen of all the land. It just isn't my cup of tea! If you met a couple and the man wasn't bi would you try and convince him to just try sucking a little cock? Probably not! So why do it to a straight lady?

In many ways I wish I were a fan, it would make some situations so much easier. And I know it would be a sexual-dream come true for The Hubs. (Which is always a huge turn on for me) But for now, it's a "no thank you" for this swinger and that is the end of the discussion.

Of course I'm not saying it would never happen, after all every "I'll never" so far has been eventually squashed like a bug. But for right now this is where I am. And the only person who is allowed to hope for different is The Hubs.

Now, don't get all femenazi on me - I'm not saying he gets to tell me what to like sexually. I'm just saying that he and he alone is allowed to talk with me about potentially broadening my horizons. Until then I'll stick with the cock ;)

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment