Monday, February 4, 2013

From Awesome to Awkward



 
Have you ever had something go so well that you think wow, this is just really awesome only to have it go south later on? When we played with The {High School} Crush it was the least awkward experience we had ever had. We sat on the couch post-fuckfest completely naked talking about everything from old friends from school to how we got into the swinger lifestyle. It was uncomplicated and easy. It was the best of both worlds, a friend and a fuck-toy.
 
Awesome.
 
We never got to play again despite a few attempts and eventually he moved to another state with new girlfriend. We quickly resumed being just two old friends from High School. Until one day I realized I hadn't seen anything in a while from him on FB (he was a chronic status updater) so I went looking through my friends list and low and behold he was gone.
 
Now I know we've all had Twitter unfollow people randomly, some of that real and some of that an excuse to forgo the awkward why-did-you-unfollow-me conversation. But Facebook is not as easy to unfriend. And maybe it's because I, personally don't unfriend people on Facebook unless they have gone to extreme lengths to piss me off, I couldn't help but wonder WTF?
 
Awkward.
 
The Hubs thinks I make too much out of this. But here's my reasoning - why go to the trouble to drop me if there was no catalyst. After all we were just old friends from school now. And if there was a catalyst WTF was it? The Hubs theorized his new girlfriend made him ditch me. However, that would have meant he told her all about his naughty side. Which, knowing him is not too likely. Plus, if I did something to make him uncomfortable then I'd like to know what so I can avoid this in the future.
 
Instead I'm left to wonder. Was it something I did? Was it something he thought he did? Was it that he just couldn't handle that he fucked a friend from his real life. It could be anything, and I'll never know. The part that bothers me is how did it go from so easy to so weird? There are many other playmates and potential playmates that I can see it going awkward. Hell, some of them start of and stay awkward. But this one was different, well at least I thought it was!
 
Oh well, such is life I guess...
 
The Wife

3 comments:

  1. My thought on this may be similar to your hubs. The new GF may have made him ditch you for no other reason then you are a female from his past that he is still friends with. I had a similar thing happen to me back in the days before computers. A girl I had dated and had sex with then remained long distance friends with got into a new relationship and the new BF/Hubs, made her break off all contact with any old male friends she had. The difference is he allowed/required her to write to them one last time to tell them they were not to contact her and why. So I would suggest you not feel awkward about your current friendships/hook-ups and mourn the loss of your old friend. Hopefully he will tire of her need to control and contact you again. Who knows maybe he can even return for another round. :)

    @Tony_in_Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with hubs and ^Tony. Insecure girl who didn't like him being friends with girls. -@marksharesit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes. I have been trough the same thing. I reconnected with an old flame from when I was single, we used to date but never had sex back in the days, we broke up in bad terms bc of her Dad.
    I got married, she got married and moved to Florida, 16 yrs later we found each other on Facebook we start talking, chatting, I talked to thr wife about her and my intentions of having sex with her and fulfilling a lifelong desire, she gave the OK... We kept talking on Yahoo messenger for months, almost every day, one day I finally go to Florida for a business trip, we decided to meet.
    She wa reluctant at first afraid of what could really happen if she would actually meet me in person again, I didn't force anything of course then she just shows up at my hotel one morning as I was going put for my daily run, we talked a bit an there was sparks all over the place lol... I invited for lunch that afternoon.. Long stort short, we met for lunch during her lunch break and we ended up fucking in the back of my rental car in an empty parking lot couple blocks away from her job... It was amazing !!!
    After that we kept talking and chatting, exchange msgs also on FB then all of the sudden she just disappear... Unfriended me from facebook and blocked me from yahoo msgr and from txtng her too..
    I was surprised and didn't know what happened, I called her job and asked her what it was, she said that for months her husband was never actually comfortable with us talking, never actually liked her having me as a friend on FB, they had a huge fight one day and he told her to delete me from FB, she didn't want to but he was really mad about it and very jealous, so to respect her husband wishes and keep her 16 yrs marriage she did what he wanted.. So yes, I'm pretty sure in ur case is the same thing. His GF probably didn't feel comfortable having u as his FB friend, she some how felt threatened and told him to do the same thing my friend did to me...
    I know it's awkward but we both got what we wanted right ??? I got to spend some good time with her, I got to fuck her, live some prettty exciting moment in my life and it looks like u did the same...
    Life goes on and until the next good moment we go...

    ReplyDelete