Monday, February 11, 2013

The time has come...

To say goodbye.

Some of you may have noticed (some maybe not) but my twitter persona, Jane Smith, has gone away.

What happened? A variety of things led me to the point of realizing that I, as Jane, had crossed a line. Be it real or perceived, the line has been breached and it is time to reevaluate.

No, I have not officially closed my twitter a account. But that is only because I am too lazy to log in on a computer and go through the process. Deleting the tweet app & email from my phone is enough for now.

I can't really tell you for certainty if this is retirement or a hiatus. Not really sure right now. I also can't tell you how long my blogging will continue either. For now, the blog will stand alone. But I may set up the twitter feed to automatically post that a new entry has gone up. Maybe. I really don't know yet.

So that is that! Some of you have been really awesome and some of you can fuck off :) but in the end I'm really just a stranger, so I don't really expect anyone to actually miss me.

Stay pervy tweeps. Catch you on the blog.

The Wife

7 comments:

  1. Funny you should mention it, I'm saying goodbye as well today.

    Yes, we're strangers, but I've enjoyed getting to know you a little bit online and through some private communication, and I'll miss you on twitter.

    Best wishes to you and your husband

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You leave your website, I leave twitter - we're a good pair!

      Delete
  2. Hate to see you go, but I understand also.

    Thanks for being my insight into your world, and for all the advice along the way as K and I slowly breach the perimeter. We'll definitely miss you on Twitter. Jane is the reason I joined.

    I can say that, from a little house in Colorado, you'll definitely be missed. Take care. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you apparently have a stash of alcohol and good smokes for me!

      Delete
    2. You know I do. ;-)

      Also, I started my own blog. I'd love it if you followed and weighed in.

      (Yeah, this is Justin. :-D)

      Delete
  3. Yeah, we're all strangers, but still, I've gotten so used to you all being in my life. I, for one, am sorry to see you go. I have enjoyed your blog and Tweets and chatting with you and your husband. I wish you both happiness and hope to see you back sometime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coug! I am sticking to the blog for a while, and you can believe I'll be reading yours!

      Delete