Friday, March 30, 2012

Well, actually...

If you must know, getting busted wasn't our first time getting caught.

About a year ago we were on a web cam kick. Almost nightly I was putting on a show on AFF. Most of the time I was blowing The Hubs. Always with the cam set up just out of view of my entire face as to keep my privacy. On occasion it would be The Hubs doing something to me, and that is how I was found by The Crush.

High school, that is.

But I'm jumping ahead... So here I am one night on cam, taking a dildo to myself while The Hubs reads the incoming comments and instant messages. If there were any good ones he would tell me about them and get me even more turned on. I sit laying back enough so my face is off of the cam but I can still see any profiles or messages that come up. A message popped up from a single man with a pretty lame opening line "need any help over there" but by accident The Hubs clicked open instead of ignore. Up pops his profile, open up his pictures I told The Hubs.

When he clicked on the pictures I thought, hmm - he looks familiar... So I asked The Hubs to blow the picture up so I could see it. As he did I realized who I was looking at and sat straight up (exposing my face on cam but only for a second) since we didn't have the mic on I just started laughing hysterically. I knew the picture from Facebook, it was a guy I went to High School with and was still friends with him via Facebook. Holy fuck...

The Hubs thought I was uncomfortable and shut the laptop. I just kept saying ohmygod, ohmygod and laughing, literally laughing out loud. I told The Hubs to open back up the computer and start the show back up, if he was out there enough to have face pictures unblurred on AFF then he didn't mind being found. So I started back up, and he commented in again. So The Hubs started to mess with him, told him he looked familiar. We ended up telling him who it was by sending him the unblurred version of the AFF profile pic. He sheepishly said ohmygod about 80 times himself and then said, well you already know me so then you have to let me come over!

Not so fast...

But, after a little bit of vetting to make sure he could keep his mouth shut we all went out for dinner, drinks and some under the table playing with a cock in each of my hands. After that we headed to our house for some sucking, fucking and smoking. It was the most relaxed MFM we have ever had, we literally hung out (naked!) on the couch after fucking just talking about how we all got into the lifestyle etc. And of course, how strange it was to be sitting next to someone from high school naked. But for once it was not awkward, there was good conversation and it was just very comfortable for lack of a better word.

Schedules and single male lameness kept us from playing again, and he has since moved in with a vanilla girlfriend, so the playtime is over for us.  We are,of course we still friends, and now I really do know what it's like to fuck The Crush from high school.

;)

The Wife

1 comment: