Friday, March 9, 2012

Smile Part 2, the answers

Well, I think I'm safe.... at least from my smile! Several people thought the found me, but no one was correct.  So here's the list of correct answers:

1. Britney Spears
2. Angelina Jolie 
3. Carrie Underwood
 4. Ellen Degeneres
 5. Faith Hill
 6. Kate Middleton
 7. Katy Perry
 8. Kim Kardashian
 9. Madonna
 10. Me

I have a friend tell me he was sure I was a,b or c. None of them were correct - and he said he would have better luck in person... maybe... but I doubt it!

By the way - not a single person got Angelina Jolie - seriously? I almost didn't use her because I was sure it would be too obvious. I think that one alone proves I'm safe! hahaha

The Wife

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea. And you have an excellent smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Idea. But I think your smile is really cute & awesome.

    ReplyDelete