Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Effects of Blogging

In our early days of experimentation The Hubs would tease me with erotica he found online or wrote for me. He would get me so turned on it was hard not to attack him when he got home! So you can probably imagine how flattered and honored I was when I heard from a reader that he used my blog to tease his wife recently! I asked (nicely!) for a description and he has so kindly shared with us...

Without further delay, I give you my first guest blogger post, written by The Traveling Man.

Enjoy!!




Preface
----------

In spite of popular belief, not all men loose their sexual drive as they get older (I hate that "older" label). I’m horned up most of the time, must be due to the French and French/Canadian blood.

The Tease
--------------

So this trip I decided to tease/torment my wife while I was gone. I found a couple blog posts from, SwingerWifeInFL, which hit on one of her favorite fantasies and one that we have lived out, MFM. So Wednesday afternoon I sent her an email with the links and a subject line telling her to read these after the kids were in bed. Well being the typical impatient woman that she is, she read them right away.

Ah, the IM messages I got after that were priceless. Here I am in a major web architecture design meeting, all horned up (visibly) and getting messages from a horned up wife 3000 miles away, knowing that there was no payoff until Saturday evening.

Not quite sure who got teased the most out of all of this one.

The Payoff
---------------

I'm in the sitting area of our bedroom watching TV. My wife comes out of the dressing area in her silk robe and black/purple lacy thong. Instant visible hornage moment!! ;)

The lights are dim. She sits down next to me and I immediately start to lightly massage her lower inner thigh. The response is immediate. A soft erotic gasp.

We start to talk about the blogs I sent her. Her eyes are closed, her head is tilted back. I ask her about her favorite parts, as she starts to tell me, I work my way slowly up her thigh.

Her nipples have responded. Her breathing erratic as she further details the blog story. I start to remind her about the MFM experience we had. Matching it with the details of the blog story that has her completely aroused.

My fingers have reached their destination. She is completely hot. Her thong completely wet. She is clearly ready but more importantly wanting another MFM or MFMF experience. She's begging me to stop, not wanting to have an orgasm yet. But being true to my French heritage, tell her to relax and let it happen. She submits. What a submission!

We start to talk more about the MFM opportunity. Salted tells me that one of the people at her breakfast hangout has been making some interesting conversation. The most recent was asking if she and I would like to go meet up with he and his girlfriend. I think she is nervous telling me this. I'm slowly teasing her nipples, I look at her deep in her eyes and ask her, do you want to fuck him.

She pauses. I follow with do you want his suck his cock. She smiles and says "yes while you’re fucking me". At the same time she reaches over and starts massaging my quite erect cock. We continue to talk. She tells me she has not told him that we swing, we're still pretty new to this. I tell her that I'm interested in meeting. We have never done this, and we are both nervous. She is more turned on.

She tells me about a website she goes to when she's turned on and I’m not around. How she'll sit at her desk in the home office, bring up the site, slowly start to please herself. At this point I'm completely worked up! Oh Yeah!! She stands us up, takes me over to the laptop, brings up the site, with a video of a FMF (she knows how that gets me), and begins to work her magic on me (with some lube help ;) ) while having me watch the video. Finally she beings to orally take me to a whole new level. She stops, after taking me right to the edge.

She asks me to find a MFM blog and read it to her. So I hit the site, find one, and slowly read it to her, quietly whispering the details in her ear, as we both massage her clitoris. As the story ends, we make our way to the bed.

Once in bed we both orally explored each other. For me, there's nothing more satisfying that the sound a woman makes when being brought to the edge. I love the heat, the intensity, the taste.....

After she can take it no more, she climbs on top of me. I'm lightly biting her nipples as she is slowly riding and squeezing my cock. Until I could no longer take it....



No comments:

Post a Comment