Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Update

The mailman came through and I was able to surprise The Hubs for Valentine's day! Wahoo!

Here are some of the things we got:


"Mr. Big" - my first BBC!
The Hubs said he was thinking this dildo would be bigger, but it sure did the trick! This will be a good replacement for "The Big Dildo" as we call it, which is old and ready to retire. Plus Mr. Big is curved, The Big Dildo wasn't so it's going to be a long and happy friendship!




The Sextastic Sling
I think we're using this one "wrong"... in the demo the lady said it was supposed to hold your legs up by the strap around your back... except I still felt like I was holding my legs up, so this one is going to require more practice!

The Super stretch
This is a pocket pussy of sorts, we don't have any of those or a fleshlight so I thought it would be fun to get a toy "for him" that we could use together. I liked this one because his cock comes out of the top for licking. Of course, the only problem with that is make sure you're using a lube that is edible - otherwise it's not so tasty... Jury's out on this - my tongue is still on the injured list so it hasn't been played with very much yet.


There are more toys, a few things that I'd been wanting or wanted to give a try with my credits for hosting the sex toy party. But the main thing is The Outfit. 


Yes, of course that's exactly how I look in it too... lol

The Hubs was playing video games online with friends after dinner. When he plays this game he totally zones out, and getting his attention is a bit of an effort. Well, normally that is... I slipped the outfit into my drawer in the bathroom and waited until after the offspring was tucked into bed. I silently opened the door which happens to give a full view of the bathroom to The Hubs seat and the look on his face was priceless.  I definitely know how to get his attention now!

Oh, and The Hubs bought me two super sexy new outfits too! Think Pink & Purple... I'm sure they'll be making their twitter debut any day now.

Thankfully Valentine's day wasn't a fail after all!

The Wife

1 comment:

  1. since you are an adventurer, you should try XXX Truth or Dare board game. way too sexy and will keep you happy for a looooooong time and you can use all your toys playing it too! i got it from www.xxxtruthordare.net and cant wait to find someone sexy to play it again.

    ReplyDelete