Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Swingaversary


Last weekend while at my friend's birthday party it dawned on me that it was after a previous birthday celebration for her was when The Hubs and I had our MFM launch back into the lifestyle. It was our Swingaversary!

And what an interesting night that was... I can't remember if I've told you about him but it's quite the story. Isn't every one's first kind of awkward? We hadn't had any luck with men in our early days with swinging, it was always females. So, he really was going to be The First. 

At the time our typical procedure was The Hubs would go online and read our emails etc, if one passed his weeding process then they would be given our instant messenger name. It was usually me on the other end of our joint account. So then I would chat, exchange pictures etc. When The First emailed me his picture my first thought was he was way out of my league. But he seemed interested in me. We continued chatting for a long time (schedules delayed us) and finally set up to meet this one Saturday night.

As I said, it was a celebration for our friend that night but we squeezed in a meeting for a drink and then we headed off to the party while he supposedly had plans for something else too. So we met, had a drink, found out he wasn't a psycho (outwardly at least) and parted ways. The Hubs was less than impressed with the guy and was surprised I was still saying yes. But, as he says, he's not fucking them so he's not picking them. I had been really nervous so when we got to the party I was turned on by the naughtiness of what we had done and ready to drink.

So I drank.

And then I drank some more.

Pretty soon I was pointing out to my vanilla friends which men in the bar I'd love to fuck. Then on the way to the bathroom I was pinching hotties' asses - and not even trying to hide it. Clearly, I was incredibly drunk. It was time to go and I stumbled (actually, if you must know I fell and showed my BFF's husband my pussy) my way to the car. When we got home I was struggling with my skirt (clothing gets tough to take off when you're that blasted) when The Hubs came into the room and announced he had just text The First that we were home and he should come over. That had not been the plan, and therefore I didn't believe him. I really thought The Hubs was joking, so I didn't get freaked out or anything. Until he brought me the phone and showed me the text.

Holy Fuck. This was really going to happen. Start freaking out.......

Oh wait, I'm too drunk. Yep, I just kept giggling and not really grasping the situation. He arrived (I met him at the door in lingerie) and we awkwardly sat around for a few minutes while I giggled some more. Finally The First launched at me, and started kissing me. From there it's kind of a blur but I've pieced this together from my drunk memories and The Hubs sober ones!

I was bent over our couch sucking The Hubs when The First started fucking me from behind. It was... quick, but he tried to fake until The Hubs was done. Then I drunkenly fell off the couch while The First went to clean up and The Hubs went somewhere (I still don't know). When The First came back he was already getting hard again so I started to suck his cock. Apparently I was really going to town on him when The Hubs came back into the room. He tried a few times to get involved (tap on my leg to get me to open my legs etc) but I was so drunk I had no idea he was there. Finally he realized that clearly I was too intoxicated for this to go any further. He managed to get my attention and let me know it was time to pull the plug.

I'm so glad he did, clearly I was too out of it since most of what was told above is from his memories. What I do remember was awkward and not stellar, but what it did was give us a first. We had lived through our first MFM and we were back in the swing of it all over again.

We never played with him again, although he does randomly send me a text asking to hook up. Maybe someday he'll get the hint.

The Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment