Wednesday, June 5, 2013

To play or not to play...

I have said it many times before, swinging is not a replacement for anything lacking in my sex-life with The Hubs. It is simply something we do together for fun in addition to our private fun. So what happens when "quality" playmates don't seem to be available and you hit a lull? Do you play with someone who may be less than ideal or go without? 

What is better; bad or none?

Every so often I get a random text from a past playmate, The Gapperton. We played one time about two years ago and have not spoken since. Literally, no communication after we played. Why? A few reasons, but one of which was the biggie. The sex just wasn't any good.

It happens. Sometimes just don't do it for your playmate. This was one of those times. His cock was on the slim side, I was really drunk and he came very, very quickly. It was a poor combination of factors but it just wasn't very thrilling. Sure, the freak factor of it was hot (being a slut for The Hubs always does that for me) but other than that it was a total dud. 

So why would I have any desire to play with him again? The chances of his making a huge come-back in the sack are slim, and I've already got a hugely satisfying cock in The Hubs. So I just don't see the point in trying again. I know  I'm not having to beat the guys off with a stick over here but there are so many single men out there, why not try someone else rather than an almost guaranteed dud. 

So for me, I pick "none" over "bad". I am perfectly good fucking The Hubs until someone more appealing enters the arena!

The Wife



No comments:

Post a Comment