Saturday, May 18, 2013

Getting Caught


The Hubs has always told me that one of his biggest fantasies was to walk in and catch me and a boytoy in the middle of naughtiness. However, that is somewhat impossible to do since I have repeatedly declined to play alone. Sort of makes it difficult to fulfill this fantasy of his if we are always both present for playtime. I kept telling him "maybe, someday..."

It is also not easy to find a guy willing to do this "surprise". Once, a few years ago,I asked a playmate to consider the situation. He was not game at all. He said he couldn't believe The Hubs wouldn't freak out and be would just be uncomfortable. I totally get that. It's complicated, but I just love to make The Hubs fantasies come true. All that, plus even if I found someone to do this they would then think I was ok playing alone.  So the fantasy got well-used in dirty talk and sat on the real-life back burner. 

Fast forward to a recent meeting and playing with The Sailor. We met through SLS and met up at Eyz Wide Shut for quite frankly, a really good fucking time. He was nice, clean, respectful of our rules and best of all he knew how to fuck. Between The Hubs and The Sailor I was a happy slut. I joked that he is the male unicorn, (municorn? manicorn?) because he was laid back and overall seemed to be a good guy. 

The downside was that his job was moving him out of the country one week after we met him. So, not exactly boytoy material since he wasn't going to be around. But then I realized... He's not goin to be around. As in, he won't hound me for alone play because he'll be gone already. This could be my chance to set this fantasy in motion. 

So I emailed him about it. Explaining the situation and what my idea was. To complicate things it would have to take place in the daytime so our child would be at school. He said he was in, as long as I was really sure The Hubs wanted this. I was. I think. No, I was sure. Sort of. 

The big day arrived and I was so nervous I couldn't even drink my morning coffee. As soon as everyone was out of the house I was straightening up & then cleaned myself up. Finally it was time. I text The Hubs telling him to pick me up at a certain time for a special date-lunch. The Sailor was scheduled to be there 15 minutes earlier and my nerves were going crazy. I kept telling myself that The Hubs had in fact asked for this fantasy on multiple occasions. Trust the system, I told myself... 

The time arrived and it was do or die time. I met The Sailor at the door in nothing but a short red lingerie-dress. I welcomed him in, shut the door behind him and started to take his pants off of him right there in the entryway. He kissed me and I moved down to his cock which was already getting ready for me. Meanwhile the dog was going C.R.A.Z.Y. trying to get out of my office to kill the "intruder" so I stopped sucking his cock and suggested we go back to the bedroom and get ready for the arrival of The Hubs. 

I led him to the bedroom and re-striped his clothes for him. This time I took everything off and I got back on my knees and went back to where I left off. Meanwhile The Hubs was on his way, I even fielded a text from him while licking The Sailor's cock. (Wouldn't my mother be proud of my multitasking skills! Ha!) At one point he said "you're sure The Hubs will be ok with this? I just don't want him to freak out" I replied "me too,  meeeee toooooo" 

After a few minutes he reminded me that I'd said I wanted to be in a certain position on the bed for when we got caught. This meant I needed to be on my back on the bed. No problem. So here I am, awkward, because that's just me and I'm stone cold sober because it is 11 am so I am even more awkward. I turn to get on the bed. Before I could do anything he grabbed my shoulders spun me around and pressed his naked body up against me from behind. Then he pushed me on to the bed face down with his body still on me. He sat up on his knees and pulled me up on my knees, licked my pussy and ass and then flipped me over, spread my legs and dove into my wet pussy head first. 

I looked at the clock beside my head to see how close we were to The Hubs arrival, we still had 9 minutes until the scheduled time and The Sailor was wasting none of that time getting down to business. The thought crossed my mind that he was probably trying to get as much as he could before The Hubs got home, just in case he freaked out. I kept looking at the clock, checking the hallway and it seemed the time was standing still. I was enjoying myself physically, but I couldn't wait to have The Hubs there with me. I came just as I heard the front door squeek ever so slightly. I said in a whisper "he's here!" And The Sailor froze for a second. I guess it was his do-or-die moment too. He got back to licking and I did my best not to throw up from nerves. 

Finally I saw The Hubs inching his way down the hall toward the bedroom. He was already rubbing his own cock as he made eye contact with me and mouthed "oooooohh" to me. I took a deeper breath at that point. No freak out, he really was enjoying the act of "busting" me in action. He snapped a picture and started taking video. The Sailor was still licking me but I felt the need to have a cock in my throat at the same time. I looked up at The Hubs (who was standing just outside the bedroom door) and told him to come get on the bed so I could suck him as I was licked. He obliged and climbed up to give me his cock. 

From there it was one hell of a MFM. I was licked while I sucked each of them. I was fucked while I sucked each of them. I sucked back and forth on them and came and came for each of them. 

And that is that... I hope The Hubs enjoyed the actual experience even more than he expected. And I have a few improvements I could make if I can ever pull this off again! 

The Wife



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally pulled this off! Now you know you can tuck it away for another time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got hard from reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very nice blog for those who are intersted in sex.They can easily find swingers from there local area.So for more entertainment and find your local swingers just click here Swingers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot stuff got hard reading, you are one Loving Wife to be so interested in making most of hubby's fantasies cum through.

    ReplyDelete