Monday, July 29, 2019

Hypocrite

Have you seen my latest post? The one where I talk about how torn up I was/am about finding my friend (in a monogamous marriage) on Tinder? Anyone else find me to be a complete fucking hypocrite?

I sat this weekend at a dinner table full of my friends balancing the friend who I have just found out is being cheated on by her husband on one side and on the other side was the girlfriend of The Friend. As in the friend who I have fucked a few times - while they were together.

Basically, I realized I am a complete asshole.

I keep trying to figure out why I am so much more bothered by The BFFs Hubs betrayal but with The Friend I was able to justify my part.  Am I really that awful?

Yes I am much closer to one woman than the other but I think what I have decided is the The main difference (with the exception of the fact that one friend has given me orgasms while the other friend has not) is that The Friend has cheated before me and since me. Sadly it wasn't really a shock when it was confirmed he cheated before. We all sort of guessed it anyway.

The BFFs Hubs however, has been a consistent cock block and openly judges others for stepping outside of their marriage. None of our group (except The Friend of course) knows about us yet one night when The Friend had the house to himself The BFFs Hubs blocked another round between me and TF. We pretty much knew what he was doing but kept trying to wait him out. In the end we let him succeed and we left. Immediately after our departure he turned to The Friend and said "You're welcome!"... confirming he was protecting his buddy from being tempted to cheat on his girl.

And now he is on Tinder. Oh how far the mighty have fallen...

I guess I am a hypocrite but I am clearly in good company.

The Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment