Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seconds


Recently I made a list of my thoughts and first impressions of our visit to Eyz. But to be honest, the biggest surprise of them all if how much/often The Hubs and I both want to go back, and keep going back. I can't say that I really thought that much about it beforehand, but I suppose I wouldn't have said it would become a regular thing. Yet, as we pulled out of the driveway after our first time we were already talking about going back. Well, let me rephrase that... I was talking about going back and The Hubs was grinning in agreement at his little slut wife! So when we had a babysitter unexpectedly for a second Saturday night in a row we made plans to go back to Eyz again!

Hellooo...


Late in the week we started chatting with a new potential couple. The Newbies had never done any swinging at all yet had already been burned in the process. Because of this they didn't want to chat extensively until they were face to face. They wanted to meet on Saturday, but weren't sure about going to Eyz. The Hubs explained our experience and eventually they decided to go. We made it clear this was no more pressure just because we were in a sex-club, it was still just a meet & greet.

Saturday came and we headed over. I had my new slut shoes to try out after all! As we walked in the door across the bar a hand shot up into the air waving at us indicating they were The Newbies. We made our introductions and The Hubs made an alcohol run and we started getting to know them.

I give them both a LOT of credit for having the balls to come out to a club for a meet and greet but The Newbie Hub looked like he was about to puke at any moment from nerves. Poor guy, he wouldn't even make eye contact with me! We drank and talked and did what we could to pull them out of their shells. It was hard to talk to The Hubs about what our plan was, but we did find ourselves alone for a brief moment, this was our conversation:


The Hubs: "What do you think??"
The Wife: "They're not ready"
The Hubs: "HAHA I was thinking the SAME THING! So now what?"
The Wife: "Fuck if I know!"

 
They weren't ready for a few reasons but in the end it just boiled down to that they've never played before and they just weren't ready. The Hubs suggested (in my ear) that we go to a group room and that way we'd all just play together without playing with each other. Perfect.

We walked next door and decided to take a short walk around to see what everyone was showing us in the windows. To our surprise (read: disappointment) all of the curtains were closed! Bummer. Almost all of the rooms were occupied and no one was showing anything! We did get to see a little bit in the small bondage room. But there was a crowd so we headed for our destination, The Hedo room.

To get to The Hedo room you walk through Lovers' Lane, where there were a few hot couples in various positions doing various things. My favorite was Mrs. Claus (she was like naughty-librarian hot) blowing her husband. It was hot. Through the doors into the larger group room we went. The four of us found a corner with plenty of space. On one of the large circles beds were two couples already deep in to playtime. There were couples on the long beds along the back wall and more people were coming in behind us.

The Hubs came up behind me started kissing my neck as he pulled up my dress. I was already turned on by the group setting (Hello, another first!) and I knew he was too. Pretty soon he had thrown me down and was on his knees licking and sucking the cum out of me. I had my new slut shoes wrapped around his neck and would prop myself up to watch the hottness from time to time until I came on his face.

The Newbies played with each other next to us as the room filled up. The couches were now full of spectators and players. A few were watching us, and we were watching a few. I started sucking The Hubs cock as the foursome on the couch seemed to finish up, they were the largest group at play so they had been the main focus of a lot of couples. The Newbies decided to leave for a private room and it was about time for me to have some cock deep in me.

I took my dress off and got on my knees to I could look out and watch while The Hubs rammed me from behind. We had worked up quite the audience from what I could tell by the time I couldn't focus on them anymore ;) The Hot Blonde on the couch was enjoying the show, and I was enjoying that she was enjoying! I'm not quiet, but I tried my best not to be obnoxious because the room is shockingly quiet. Not awkward silence quiet, just there-should-be-more-noise-than-this-because-there-are-orgies-going-on-everywhere quiet. For our grand finale The Hubs blasted me full of his hot cum load.

We got ourselves together and watched the "shows" all the way out. As we exited a couple walked in with a rolling suitcase. No joke, I've taken smaller suitcases on weekend trips. I almost wanted to stay just to see what was going to come out of that!

The Wife

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like quite the hot evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like quite the hot evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like quite the hot evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very hot evening. Your comment about the suitcase brought back memories of a visit to a BDSM club where nearly ALL the patrons brought such suitcases. You probably DIDN'T really want to know exactly what was in them.

    ReplyDelete