Saturday, May 26, 2012

Nipple Binding

Today is a perfect example of why you should stay open minded to trying new things. The Hubs and I were talking this morning about my curious post and he mention nipple binding.

What. Is. That? I said. And straight to google I went.

And then of course I had to try it when The Hubs got home at lunch time. I never realized how my nipples were so lacking in sensitivity until after I took the bands off. My nips were signing with a buzzing tingle for a long while afterward. And I liked it...

So that my friends is why you try new things. From "What is that" to "I'm a fan" in no time at all! And how would I have known?

Here are some pics for you guys... Enjoy!

The Wife

5 comments:

  1. That spund intereting...might be an alternative to clamps. Will have to ask my wife if she is willing to try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spund intereting...might be an alternative to clamps. Will have to ask my wife if she is willing to try it

    ReplyDelete
  3. The comment SHOULD HAVE BEEN...

    That sounds interesting...will have to ask my wife about it...definitely an alternative to clamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a friend who liked that too. I miss seeing her

    If you liked that, you should try binder clips on your nipples sometime. And thanks for the pictorial evidence of your fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thanks for the suggestion! I'll check them out :)

      Delete